Since 2015, CoreActive Therapy's charitable giving has totaled more than $21,800. We are honored and grateful to be able to impact our local community and
specific broader organizations intent on uplifting families, women, and children. By choosing services at CoreActive you are directly supporting our mission to contribute to the success and
impact of key organizations and incredible individuals in southern WI and across the region.
CoreActive Therapy supports the following organizations:
- Special Olympics Wisconsin
- RISE Wisconsin
- Tri 4 Schools
- UNHCR A global organization dedicated to saving lives,
protecting rights and building a better future for refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people.
- Michael McNulty Memorial Fund #michaelslight
- United Service Organizations (USO) - Mission: Keeping America's military service members
connected to family, home, and country.
- American Red Cross
- Guarding Against Cancer
- American Dance Movement (formerly Dizzy Feet Foundation) Mission: Build healthy communities through dance by expanding access to dance and movement,
educating about its benefits, and inspiring generations of dance enthusiasts.
- Gilda's Club Madison
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) Ride to Cure Diabetes
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour
- Myrtle & MJ Scholarship/Future Leaders WI (FLWI) Scholarship Foundation was a 501c3 non-profit founded by CoreActive's owner and run entirely on volunteer power in honor of her
tenacious and hard working grandmothers. Between 2015-2020 FLWI supported - through academic scholarship and mentorship - 15 resilient, action-oriented HS & college students in pursuit of
healthcare, education, and community betterment careers.
- Domestic Abuse Intervention Services of Dane County (WI)
- Overture Center for the Arts
- The Road Home
- Wisconsin Public Television
- McFarland Spartan Swim Club
- Badger Aquatic Club
- Girls on the Run South Central
- Puppy Up
- Children's Theater Madison
- Madison Public Library Foundation
- Coaches vs Cancer WI
- Salvation Army of Dane County
- Second Harvest Food Bank of SW Wisconsin
- Wisconsin State Journal's Empty Stocking Club
- Transverse Myelitis Association
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society - WI Chapter
- Education funds & an art scholarship for families affected by cancer & sudden loss
- St Baldrick's Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Madison provides support and local housing for families with children
undergoing medical treatment.
- Triumph Over Kid Cancer Foundation - Focused on pediatric bone cancer
- Madison Expeditionary Learning Academy (MELA)
- Blessings in a Backpack - Mission: Partnering with America to ensure impoverished
elementary school children are fed on the weekends throughout the school year.
- Arthritis Foundation - Wisconsin Chapter
- Foundation for Physical Therapy Research - Women's Health Research Endowment
- Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence